Thursday, August 11, 2011

Girls Camp

Yesterday I came home from my first time at Girls camp. Our camp was kind of unusual, because instead of going to a lake or something, we went river rafting. I took a little disposable camera with me so I had something to remember camp by. The bishopric came with us and brought, "weapons of mass destruction," also known as guns made of PVC pipe. We went down the river in rafts and little inflatable canoes we called duckies. The first day we got there around lunchime, and after going down the river for a while we stopped and had ice cream. After everyone got some, the guides started an ice cream fight. I had a ton of fun!




























2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had such a great time! We missed you so much!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pictures are great, we are all glad you had a good experience but your mom's right, we missed you a bunch, glad you're back home safe and happy!!!!
    Love, Grandpa B.

    ReplyDelete