Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Are You Smarter Than A Camera? (We Aren't)

Yesterday, I tried to download the pictures that have been collecting on my camera since I got it last Christmas to the computer. Sounds simple enough, right?

WRONG!!!

Apparently, the combined brains of me and my mother are not smarter than a Kodak easyshare sport.
We are nowhere near as smart as said camera.
Five hours after we initially attempted to download the pictures, we thought we had found a solution.

We were wrong. The "solution" effectively murdered my moms laptop. Nothing we tried got it working.

Luckily for us, my dad is smart and managed to fix the computer and the pictures were finally downloaded.

Yay, happy ending!

1 comment:

  1. You left out the part where we actually did get the pictures! We are so smart! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete