Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sixth Grade Graduation

Friday was the last day of school! Sixth grade graduation was just before lunch, and the principal let everyone who had a parent there go home early. I won two awards, a gold medal for 200 AR points, and a certificate that each teacher gave out to 5-8 students in his/her class. I got mine for "Being and Aspiring Author." I also got to read a poem. Morgan Sang a solo and the entire sixth grade did a performance on...wait for it...KAZOOS! It was the music teacher's idea. It was a great last day in elementary school!









Makenna, a girl in my class.






Ireland


Ashleigh G.






Sabrina W. Rider




(She is crushing on Flynn Rider from Tangled)



Mrs. Payne and I



My teacher last year, Mr. Sanders






Morgan and Tailor's little sister, Mykayla







Kie3rra (The "3" is silent) who my mom said looked like she was dressed for prom






Morgan, Tailor and I!






Mykayla








Me and Morgan (I was trying to take the picture myself)




Me and Tailor (ditto)





A GOOD picture of me and Tailor





Tailor




Morgan at the Valentine's Dance



Me at the Valentine's dance





At the Greek festival Kennedy, Rachel, and Emily did a talk show. Kennedy was the host, "Bob," Rachel was two of the guests, Poseidon and Hades, and Emily was Aphrodite. Too funny!



Paige, after Morgan accused her of being a Justin Bieber hater. Yeah, right. It was just for fun, Paige and Ashleigh G. are crushing on him so bad, that when Mrs. Payne announced their names for graduation, they had her say them like their real last names were their maiden names, and now they were Paige and Ashleigh Bieber. Funny!





Mrs. Payne





Morgan



Me and my then only BFF, Emme, on the first day of kindergarten. Wasn't I cute?





Getting on the bus for the first time




Getting ready to leave




Sixth grade was really great, and I'm going to miss Mrs. Payne a lot next year.



2 comments:

  1. It was a great day! I was so proud of you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany I love those pictures of us on our first day of kindergarten! We were so cute. Miss you and wish I could see you more,
    Emme

    ReplyDelete