Monday, June 13, 2011

Showstoppers Recital

Note: If you are going to the performance tonight do not read beyond this point. I want it to be a surprise.

Today is my spring Showstoppers performance. I am in the Junior class, which is like, ages 10-12 I think. Next year they are changing the age ranges so I will be in the Seniors class. For this show we are doing Disney Nights, which is Aladdin, Mulan, and The Little Mermaid. Our class' songs are:


ALADDIN


One Jump Ahead


Arabian Nights (reprise)


MULAN


A Girl Worth Fighting For


True to Your Heart


LITTLE MERMAID


Human Stuff- We get to dress like seagulls!!! CUTE!!!


Under the Sea


Its SO much fun!


Bree getting ready for her specialty number

Seagull costume!



Mulan costume





Aladdin costume (There is a white leotard under all costumes)




2 comments:

  1. You were amazing! I was so proud of you and you look like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete