Saturday, May 21, 2011

The 6th Grade Dig It Play

This is a picture of me , Tailor, and Morgan dressed up for our sixth grade dig it play. It is about two young explorers named Taki (girl) and Tut (boy) who find a talking skeleton named Lucy(Lucy was an actual skeleton found by archaeologists, but she didn't talk). Lucy takes them on a journey to ancient cultures: Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Asia, Ancient Greece, and Rome. I was originally trying for Lucy, but I ended up in the Greek chorus, and Morgan and Tailor both tried for Taki. Morgan got Romulus and Tailor got Herodotus, who was in the Greek scene with me. Both of their parts were boy characters, but there were only two who were actually girl characters, and they were the parts we tried out for. We weren't all in the same scene together, but we had matching costumes. A girl in my class, Sabrina, was a skeleton dancer and before the play went around saying "Brains...BRAINS!" Too funny! I have video that my mom took but can't upload it yet. I will as soon as I can!


1 comment:

  1. You girls are such good, cute girls. I hope you always stick together!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete