Thursday, May 5, 2011

End of Levels and Disneyland





At the end of each year we have big end of level tests to gaauge whether or not we have learned what we need to for each grade. Most of my class is a little over halfway done, with the two tests each for Language Arts and Math finished. But, the really great part about this years end of levels?

I AM FINISHED!!!

I am finished because when the rest of my class is finishing up tests WE WILL BE IN DISNEYLAND!!! OUR FAMILY IS SKIPPING A WHOLE WEEK OF SCHOOL TO GO TO CALIFORNIA!!!

6 comments:

  1. You must have the best parents ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me!!! shocked and sad):I thought I was your favorite cousin ever! Love you much though! have fun in disneyland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous and I want to come too!! I love your blog! You are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Brittany, I'm your moms blogger pal and wanted to just stop in and say hi!
    have a great time in disney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute brittany :) Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Disneyland! I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete