Friday, May 13, 2011

HOME!

WE ARE HOME!!! We have made it home from our vacation! It was fun, but I'm glad to be home. Disneyland was great, and so were the hotels. The worst thing about the vacation was the fact that the last hotel used a detergent that gave me some sort of rash. ICK! At least it was the at the end so it didn't screw me up at Disneyland.

While we were there shopping for souvenier, we discovered it is nearly impossible to find ANYTHING with Daisy Duck on it, and she's my favorite character. After four days of looking, all we found was a small plush, a pin, and a keychain. I did find some really cute plushes of Donald Duck and Alice in Wonderland.

All in all, it was an awesome vacation, and I'll be posting my pictures of the trip once I get them all sorted out and edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment